On Thursday, May 11, 2006, 2:00:08 AM, Robin Anson wrote:

> So if you create a message in your Exchange account in TB, and put
> it in the outbox, it will get sent with your next scheduled
> connection to the Exchange server?

I tried to send you a message and watch connection centre, and managed
to send it with IMAP account not exchange. Sent another to myself
being more careful. I successfully send immediately.

I've now queued a message (to myself) which presumably a well behaved
server and client will send on next check. I'll watch, and let you
know.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.80.03 on Windows XP version 5,1