Hello Peter,

On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:01:44 +0200 GMT (14/05/2006, 22:01 +0700 GMT),
Peter Meyns wrote:

PM> They may be partitions created by Linux with a non-Windows file
PM> system. Did you at any time install Linux on that HD?

Yes.

PM> If you don't need them for Linux and you are happy with their
PM> sizes, just format them to a file system readable by Windows
PM> (FAT32 or, better, NTFS).

Cannot, this option is greyed out. I can only delete them.

PM> Otherwise delete the logical drives and create new ones of the
PM> size that you want and then format them.

If I delete these drives, would that have any effect on the other
logical drives on that HD? I do not want to risk anything on my
functioning Windows system.

Same question applies to creating new ones.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

To really annoy people, stand on a street corner, pointing a hair
drier at passing traffic, and watch it slow down.