Hello Robert,

On Thu, 18 May 2006 18:05:58 -0400 GMT (19/05/2006, 05:05 +0700 GMT),
Robert D. wrote:

RD> In fact, personally, it makes more sense to use it BEFORE one has to
RD> download ten 512mb Fido pictures not after the fact. What is the
RD> pragmatic use of filtering on message size when you have already
RD> wasted the bandwidth/time to fetch it?

I use "Receive headers only if message size is greater than 100KB" in
Account / Properties / Mail Management for exactly that reason. Should
I decide to download the whole message anyway, there will be a
clickable link.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"I dare you to try and keep from smiling while imagining yourself
yodeling underwater."