Hi all,

Ever since installing TB on a Windows XP Home machine I've had
problems closing the program. Most commonly I go to close TB and I get
the message which says: "Some tasks are now active. Do you want to
exit when they are finished?". When I look at the connection centre no
tasks appear to be active. No matter whether I select Yes, No or Abort
nothing happens and I have to end task to get TB to exit. The
scheduler doesn't have anything in it except a few reminders and a
send & receive. Is there anyway of telling what "task" is holding up
the exit?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul

Created using TheBat! 3.80.06 on Windows XP