Running XP Pro here... worse crash I've ever had with this OS. This morning
my PC locked up repeatedly and before things got really bad I was able to
determine that it was Diskeeper that was locking up as it was defragging
some drives in the background (never done that before) I tried to kill the
processes (Dkeeper and defragNTS) but they are at such low level that they
wouldn't budge. Seeing this I started trying to close my browser, TB, etc.
Both got hit pretty bad. Maxthon lost everything, I had to completely
rebuild all my settings, and it appears that the final lockup occurred just
as TB was "processing the folders"

Once I rebooted I discovered that the main inbox folders for my first four
accounts as well as, oddly, the outbox for account #2 only, contain 0
message. All sub-folders are intact. I have been unable to recover these
messages whether by trying to import them (before closing TB again I copied
the whole mail folder to another part of my hard drive), copying the TBB
and TBI file into the inbox folder over the "new" ones, or using the
CTRL+Shift+Alt+L key combo.

As luck has it I was JUST about to setup my data backup software to got on
automatic pilot so that all this kind of data is backup up to a brand new
drive... I do not have a very recent backup of these files, although the
TBB and TBI files appear to be intact for those accounts (at lest
size-wise)

I've got some really important mail in those folders... Is there any way I
can get TB to recognize and "see" its own files?!

HELP!

Thanks.

Best regards,

Miles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.71.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2