Hello Everyone!

For several days now, the attachments pane has not been showing
for me in the "View Folder" window.

Instead, there's a small text at the end of the message (below the
sig) to click on in order to view the attachment. This is true both
for text-document attachments and jpegs, gifs, etc.

In the View Folder Window's "View" menu, I have "Attached Files/Hide
(to pane)" checked and also "Attached Files/Pane on the left" checked.
However, if I uncheck this, the unchecking does not stick.

Confirmations that it does not stick in other people's copies of The
Bat! ?

I haven't changed any settings that I can remember, and I can't find a
setting in "View," or in "Account/Properties," or in
"Options/Preferences" that will give me the attachments pane back.

Was this a change in v. 3.80.06 and I simply missed noticing it--and
there is no longer an attachments pane in the View Folder window?

Or have I inadvertently changed the setting that includes an
attachments pane?

Note Besides: The MicroEd "Edit Mail Message" window still displays
the attachments pane for me. Just not the "View Folder" window where
one reads incoming messages.

TIA for any and all help!

Mary
The Bat 3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2