>> I was just running v3.80.06 and left it running for about a half day. I
>> returned to see a windows systray popup about being out of virtual
>> memory. I looked for the culprit and it was TB! which was currently
>> using 512MB of VM!

>> Anyone else seeing that sort of memory leak/consumption?

I brought this issue up on the list several months ago, I think maybe last
summer or fall, so this issue has been around for a long time. What I see is
that when I initially start up TB! it immediately swallows up about 1.5GB of
the pagefile and about 600MB of RAM. That's over 2GB of memory for a single
program all at once... not a leak issue (I think).

I am only using POP, no IMAP.

On rare ocassions I'll start up TB! and it'll seem to consume very little RAM
or virtual memory, maybe 100MB across the two. That's usually a treat as my
system is free to be response when switching applications and when starting or
closing applications. Otherwise, when TB! is swallowing memory, it tends to
affect performance system-wide.

Over time, RAM usage ticks down to something acceptable, but the pagefile only
returns to normal when TB! is shut down.

--
Sam