Hi Thomas Fernandez,

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
you let us know -possibly edited- :

> I just came back from Phuket Island, and the USB stick
> wouldn't work in internet cafes where Win98 was installed on the PCs.
> (Nothing to do with PGP though.)

I fear Win98SE lacks the native support for USB-Sticks. You would have
to install a generic driver to get the thing working. Win ME and W2k SP4
and higher have a built-in support for these handy sticks. So you will
have to get a driver from the manufacturer's site or change the Internet
café. :)

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara