Howdy Flying Rodent fans,

  I  normally  don't use an anti spam program, but I thought with this
  latest  release I would try it out. So I thought with this release I
  would  try it. So I trained it, with two thousand odd spam and forty
  to fifty thousand ham mails.

  So it was doing the job it was intended for, but it killed my laptop
  everytime  I  downloaded any email. What I mean by that is my laptop
  started running like a heavily laden Rhino.

  Does anyone else experience this?

--
Have Fun,

Ben Allen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.80.06
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
There are few problems that can’t be solved with high explosives.