Philip Storry wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>   Over the last week, I've been getting LOTS of messages that are, for
>   want of a better word, empty.

I get them too.  They seem to be just emtpy smtp envelopes.  They only
have the Return-Path and Received headers added by servers.

>   I wanted to try and set up a rule for catching them and deleting
>   them, but that's not worked either.

>   Does anyone have any ideas? Has anyone else solved this problem?

I think this will work, but I haven't tested it yet:

header match ^(From|Sender|Reply-To):\s

That should match only mail without at least one of the "originator"
headers required in all e-mail, so it shouldn't kill match any legit
e-mail.

--
Mike

The Bat! v. 3.80.06