Hi,

this is probably something really simple, but I can't figure
out what I'm missing:

I am trying to set up a new filter to have mail by several
senders put into a new folder.
I *think* having their email addresses in the "strings" as
"sender" and presence "yes" should do that, but I've had no
luck getting their mail into the new folder by re-filtering.

I also have a working filter that puts all mail with my
email address present into different folder. This one was
created a long time ago and works fine.

The new filter is up top and supposed to override other
filters.

Am running TB version 2.12.00 on WindowsXP Home.

Susanne