Hello Quin Selman & everyone else,

on 13-Jul-2006 at 22:12 you (Quin Selman) wrote:

> Sorry. I sent this twice. I sent the second time because I thought the
> first message was somehow lost. It _did_ take over an hour to get
> posted ;(

That could be a problem with the so-called "greylisting" spam protection
on the mailserver that runs the listmailer.

Depending on the implementation or combination with other anti spam
measures, some mail servers may have problems with it.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

In a way, science must be described as paranoid thinking applied to
nature: we are looking for natural conspiracies, for connections among
apparently disparate data. -- Carl Sagan