Tuesday, July 18, 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Tuesday, July 18, 2006, Robin Anson [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 at 00:50:18 -0400, Z5worg wrote:

>>> Can one write a conditional filter for the Outgoing message to use
>>> Account XYZ if the Subject is ABC?  If yes, please specify the exact
>>> macro(?).

>> Sure. Put the following in an appropriate message template or quick
>> template:

>> %If:"%subject"="ABC":%-
>> "%account='XYZ'":%-
>> "%account='LMN'"

> Thanks.  Works like a charm.

Sorry, I spoke too soon.  It was a fluke; and it doesn't work.

Here is what I did:

I have two lists -- FCNYC and FCNYC_Cafe -- filtered into a folder named
FreeCycle, in Account Zworg.  And I put the following macro in folder
FreeCycle's Reply template -- including all the single/double quotes:

%If:"%subject"="[FCNYC]":%-
"%account='Account3'":%-
"%account='Zworg'"

The Subject heading would be something like [FCNYC] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OR Re: [FCNYC] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When I Reply to either of the above message, I want it to use Account
Account3; but it is using Zworg.

Am I putting the macro in the wrong place?  Or something else?

--
Thanks in advance
JM

Using The Bat! 2.12.04
Under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1