Hello Elodie Trouche-Perrin & everyone else,

on 21-Jul-2006 at 18:37 you (Elodie Trouche-Perrin) wrote:

> I sent an email with jpegs attached. It left my outbox ok with size
> around 2000 kbytes. The recipient received my email with all jpegs
> attached with their right size, but when i look at my send box, the
> jpeg are at 0 [EMAIL PROTECTED] how it is possible!?

Its the result of two things:

1. you have TB configured to bind attachments only during sending

2. after sending, you moved or deleted the files you sent.

Now, TB doesn't know where the files are - and thus shows the
attachments as 0 bytes.

You can change this setting in Account / Properties / Files and
directories / Bind attachments...

> Elodie

PS: your messages are still missing the signature delimiter.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Law of Life's Highway: If everything is coming your way, you're in the
wrong lane.