Hello Mic,

Sunday, July 30, 2006, 4:27:53 PM, you wrote:

MC> I  moved  from  Spampal (due to it's increasing uselessness) to K9 and
MC> now onto AntispamSniper. Been using it about a month or so, I guess.

MC> I  prefer it to K9 because it seems just as accurate, if not more so, and
MC> if something slips through, marking it as junk both teaches the plugin
MC> and  deletes it in one act, rather than having to go back out to K9 to
MC> change it there after deleting it in TheBat. More efficient.

Well, I installed it (trial commercial version) a couple of days ago.
I still do have K9 for other mail-clients, but AntispamSniper does a rather
good job until now.

I did have 2 false positives (of which 1 message from Thomas Fernandez!),
while I did not have even 1 false positive with K9.

But, as mentioned above, marking as junk (or correcting a false positive) is
easier than in K9.

Moreover, mail handling seems to go quicker than through K9.

So, unless problems should occur during evaluation, I think I will go for
the commercial version.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark