Hello Perry!

On Tuesday, August 08, 2006, 6:36 AM, you wrote:

> So I need some guidance as to what to do in order to get back into The
> Bat! so I can restore my registered version and begin again using it.
> (Fortunately, I still have a copy of my registration message stored in
> Gmail that I can reimport to get it reregistered, if I can get the
> program to load.)

> Thanks for any advice you have to offer.

Since you're running XP, you could use its "Restore" capability
(Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore) to go back a day or
so to the time before your computer unexpectedly shut down.

As a last resort.

I've done this successfully a number of times to get back to the
latest release version, after a bad experience with a TB! beta
version.

All data is conserved, but the application versions are changed back
to the date of the restore point.

Back up everything before you do the restore, though, just in case!

Mary
The Bat! 3.81.14 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2