Hello Perry,

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:48:29 -0400 GMT (10/08/2006, 00:48 +0700 GMT),
Perry Nelson wrote:

PN>   Thanks for straightening me out. It was my understanding that you
PN>   couldn't restore a backup from an encrypted version to an unencrypted
PN>   version. I think I'll give that a try.

You can. I think that's a security issue, because if you make regular
backups from within TB, these can be restored in plain text, even
though the original message base was OTFE-encrypted. But then, I'm not
a friend of OTFE.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Personnel executives of 100 major corporations were asked for stories
of unusual behavior by job applicants. 5. "Interrupted to phone his
therapist for advice on answering specific interview questions."

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.81.14 Beta