Hello Perry Nelson & everyone else,

on 17-Aug-2006 at 16:00 you (Perry Nelson) wrote:

> Sorry to have caused undue alarm over the fact that it didn't work
> immediately, but I appreciate everyone's attempt to help. I don't know
> why it needed a three day running start to work, but work it now does.

Maybe TB needs to arrange its own schedule first.

"Dang! Guys, I can't go flyin' out to the pub any more, my owner has
scheduled a nightly backup!" - "Awwww, but what about the unfinished
round of poker?" - "mmmmkey, I'll be there, but only until sunday,
fellas, I can't keep missing this event or they'll start filing bug
reports and whatnot... you know, I've got users!"

> And now that it works, I'll probably delete that task in favor of the
> alternate backup strategy mentioned above.

*grin*

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.