> However, ... there is no synchronisation feature between TB and
> Voyager. But you can create a backup and restore it on the other
> installation.

ND> Quite honestly, the reason I use Voyager is so I don't have to try and
ND> sync anything. I just take it with me wherever I go!

What would you do if you lost your Voyager?
I rely on my email message database like I rely on Oxygen!

My message database is on a raid box. What I do now when I travel is to
use the ISP's webmail interface and try not to send anything unless it's
urgent. I just mostly delete spams and make calls based on the new mail,
then do the real replying when I get home!

I *MUST* be able to sync Voyager to v2.12, and yes, if this can be done
thru backup/restore operations that'll work. I would consider buying the
v3 license and just not use it!

Thx
RG

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com

Random tagline:
"About the time we think we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends."  -
Herbert Hoover