Hello Bill,

>> FWIW, I installed Antispamsniper earlier this month. As of right now,
>> with 1520 messages received, the error rate is 0.72%. I'm also using >60
>> as the spam score.

> Is that with the commercial or free version?

The commercial version. I ran the free version for just a few days, then
registered.

I should have been more careful with the figures I mentioned. They are
accurate, but they do not represent *all* messages received since the
original installation. I ran the plugin for about ten days for a
learning period; then reset the statistics back to zero to see how it
performed.

--

Dave Goodman
The Bat! 3.80.06