Saturday, August 26, 2006, 1:41:50 AM, you wrote:

Hi Mark

T>> I came across this program MsgTag http://www.mstag.com/home/ and was
wondering how this program
T>> would interact with TB?
T>> As MsTag seems to work somewhat differently, I am curious to know if
someone sends me an email and I
T>> read it in TB, will the info that I actually read the mail go back to the
sender or not?

> For your information: (some time) after reading your message, I tried out the
> program (free version) to see if it works with The Bat! (sending I mean).

> It does.

> And, only to let you see that you are rather safe with TB!, I'll send you a
> PM (with MSGTAG turned on). I will not receive any notice that you have
> read/opened the message as long as you do not take a look at it with your
> browser.

I got your email and have read it in TB. At this stage I will not open
the file in the browser, so you should not receive a confirmation.
I may then click on it in a few days to generate the receipt.

Thanks for testing this.

--
Tom
using TB 3.80.03 on XP