Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use the incremental backup feature of The Bat! but I'm
having a bit of trouble.

I have several accounts, one of them much bigger than the others (for
work), with something like 70.000 mails, and a lot of quite big
attachments. The resulting backup file is something like 2.4 GB. I
don't seem to have problems in backing up all my accounts at once. The
problem arises when I try to do an incremental backup (which I would
like to do once a day), because the resulting file is almost as big as
the full backup one, and it takes way too long (it works as if it
weren't incremental at all).

What's strange is that when I exclude from my backup my big account,
everything works fine, and the backup file is reasonably small.

I was wondering if the account dimension, or that of one of its
subfolders, could be a problem. Note that the account is configured to
store attachments in message bodies.

Any experience, someone?

Thanks for your help.

Philippe.