G'day Battists.

OK, I've decided that IMAP is something I really need to do, as I'll
be travelling a bit, and as a media manager I really need to access my
email all the time.

My idea is to use my desktop as the mail machine with the mail-server,
etc, and the laptop as my travelling machine.

Are there any tutorials anywhere on how to go about setting it up,
etc? I've googled for a while, but not found anything particularly
useful.

Anything out there?

TIA.

(I could use Voyager, I guess, but I get nervous with that idea, I've
got to admit.)

--

cheers, mic

"Nothing ever goes away."