Mary Bull on Monday, September 04, 2006 at 4:25 PM wrote, in response to
a post by Jack S. LaRosa on TBUDL that asked about downloading the
latest version without having to shell out any more money:

> Yes, go ahead and get v. 3.85.01. So long as we are in the 3.xx
> series, your current registration number is good.

[snip]

> We had to pay for the upgrade (at a discount) from the 2.xx series to
> the 3.xx series. I expect that when and if 4.xx comes along, there'll
> be an upgrade charge then.

My question is,
Does anyone know when it is likely that ver. 4 will be released?  If I
upgrade now will I have to shell out more $$$ in a short while (say,
within 12 months) because of a ver. 4 upgrade?

--
Avi
Still using The Bat, ver. 1.62r on Win XP Pro SP2