Tom,

T> Any tips from a working environment on how to best organise files with
T> attachments using TB?

I store attachments in external directories as a rule. Sometimes I'll
copy or move an attachment to a different directory depending on its
content. (That I have to do manually, unless someone can tell me how to
automate it somehow.) This way I can either look for an attachment
within TB! by sender or just go to the attachment directory and sort by
name or search for it.

--
Rick