Hello Roelof,

Roelof> Hallo Granville,

Roelof> On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:09:03 +0100GMT (26-9-2006, 12:09 , where I
Roelof> live), you wrote:

GC>> Can't quite figure out how to do that in The Bat!. Could you give me a
GC>> littel more step by step help please?

Roelof> The first step to follow Peter's instructions would be to upgrade to
Roelof> v3, what Peter suggested can't be done with your 1.62r
Roelof> To avoid this kind of confusion it's recommended to insert your TB
Roelof> version and system specifics in your signature.

Thank you for your advice. Seeing that I am running version 1.62r.
What do you recommend as a solution? The problem is that my ISP is
already marking quite alot of my email as Spam. So I would like to
filter out such mail with a very different way of marking it. Can I
still do this with my current version and mark my spam with the marker
provided by K9.

Thank you.
Granville

Running The Bat! version 1.62r. on Windows 2000.

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]