I am currently using the business edition 2.01.3 on a PC using XP Pro with
plenty of memory and hard drive space.

I need to set up groups within a major address book. Let's call the address
book Club.I need four or more groups within that.

Club
  Class A Members
  Class B Members
  Class C Members
  Class D Members

To complicate the matter, one person can be in two or more groups.

Question 1 -

I can set up the groups with no problem, but if I enter the people in a group,
they do not show up in the overall Club list.

If I enter them in the overall Club list and mark them as being in a group on
the Properties page, then they disappear from the overall Club list and show up
only in the Group list.

How do I get them to show up in both places so that I have the choice of
sending a mailing to all the members in the Club list or only to members of a
specific group?

Question 2 -

Also, sometimes, the same name shows up twice in a group and if I delete one of
them, they will occasionally both disappear. Why?

Question 3 -

When I try to delete a listing for a person, I get some kind of message that
makes no sense to me at all:

"The group ___ hides its items unless it is specifically selected. Do you want
to remove items associated only with this group from the address book?"

What does this mean? I can make no sense out of that message at all.

Question 4 -

Do later versions correct some of the problems I'm having?

Mike Greenbaum