Is there any way to make something in the account window change colors/icons
when an account attempts to get mail and it fails? Yes, down in the log file is
a nice note saying such, but when you look at a column of 30 accounts (of
varying domains) and hear that "failed" sound, its annoying to scroll thru each
account watching the log file to see which account is not working.

Also, is there a way to take TheBat offline (not changing the settings with in
the accounts) and have it just not check for new mail?? Like when I know I am
not connected to the internet and want to open TheBat to see a message OR I just
need TheBat to stop trying for a moment while I am doing something else...

--
Scott
Windows XP