Hello Tim,

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 20:54:36 -0700 GMT (10/10/2006, 10:54 +0700 GMT),
Tim Hamm wrote:

TH>   I have been noticing lately that an error message has been showing
TH>   up quite often that states: Fetch - Connection to host broken (last
TH>   commands sent were: "STAT", "QUIT") does anyone know what is going
TH>   on here?

I get this sometimes, and there are two different reasons:

1.) Server problem. Nothing you can do about it, just try again later.
Every 10 minutes, in my case.

2.) There is a malformed message on the server, and TB chokes on it.
In that case, open the Dispatcher, New Mails Only. Delete the first
message from the server, in my case it will have no sender and no
recipient. Then you can download the subsequent messages without
problem.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

SYMPTOM: Beer unusually pale and tasteless. FAULT: Glass empty.
ACTION: Get someone to buy you another beer.