Hi Thomas,

Le samedi 14 octobre 2006 à 19:21:04, vous écriviez :

TF> Hello Claude,

TF> On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 13:36:51 +0200 GMT (14/10/2006, 18:36 +0700 GMT),
TF> Claude Renaud wrote:

CR>> So in few words, I would like to be able to use the e-mail dispatcher
CR>> but could it be possible to customize it according to my needs : adding
CR>> or removing columns I don't want to see, increasing/decreasing columns
CR>> width ...

TF> If you are using JAWS, all functions of TB should be accessible. That
TF> should include customisations. For some icons and stuff, you need a
TF> script, a JAWS mailing list can help better than we can.

The problem is for example that I can see the full subject of
messages in the dispatcher.
So is there a way to increase the width of dispatcher columns ?
And if for example, yes another time, Microsoft Active Accessibility
were used, tb would be more usible with screen reader especially when
control used are not completely standard...

And it would be also very interesting to mask/display columns we
want or not as the size one which is for me at least, not useful all the time
... in
fact as we can do in tb main interface ...

--

Greetings,

Claude Renaud