Hello Daniel,

DR> I don't have any problems with the anti-virus.
Thanks. Your suggestion is exactly what ZoneAlarm just suggested to
me sans storing attachments in a separate/special folder. I questioned
their solution because I bought the program for incoming mail
protection. I guess I'll get that with the separate folder setting
thanks to you.

Thanks again.
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows XP5 Build 2600 Service Pack 2