Hello MAU,

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

M> Sorry for cross-posting.

That's interesting because all four of both of your cross posted mails
mails (the other message about assigning more than one colour group
being the other) came to TBBETA for me. That's because my TBBETA filter
is above the normal TB! one so it just picked that address out of the
two.

Presumably you have a filter (or at least I hope you do, having sent the
messages like that) that can differentiate between the first and second
addresses in a mail and which is the most important. If so could you
share it because I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to create one
that works and keeps all the relevant messages in the relevant folders.

Am I the only one who hasn't received one of each of your messages in
both TBUDL and TBBETA I wonder?

--
Regards,
Richard