**A business with which I've successfully corresponded with several times in
the past has started to reject by e-mails.  I always get the same error
message.  Anyone have any ideas as to why my e-mail is supposedly (and
suddenly) being interpreted as a "spam site"?

Thanks!

Beginning of error message:

.net 007: This e-mail message was undeliverable due to the
following reason:

.net 018: Each of the following recipients were rejected by a
destination mail system.

Note: The reasons given by the destination mail system are included
to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.

Solution:
Attempt to resend, or contact the recipient by alternate means to let
them know about the issue.

   Recipient: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Reason:    5.2.1 Mail from XXX.152.59.66 refused: spam site.

Note: I substituted the "X"s myself.

--
Joe