Hi guys,

I sent out a message and mistakenly pushed the wrong button - so it ended up
being sent to a sublist of my address book. However, I noticed that one of the
sublist address entry was supposed to be an empty one, such as "xyz<>", but it
seems to me that it's automatically filled and became "xyz<postmaster>". Even
worse, some people who are not in that sublist reported back that they received
the rogue message...

Does anyone know what exactly does "postmaster" do in this case?

--
Regards,
Anthony