Howdy MAU,

Thursday, October 26, 2006, 6:57:53 PM, MAU wrotened:

> Hello Benedict,

>>> I am certain I created a set of filters - some of which I am certain have
>>> just disappeared - things that used to be filtered to various boxes have
>>> suddenyl stopped being filktered.
>>
>>> Anyone suffering from similar symptoms?
>>
>> My tbudl filter has dissappeared completely from the sorting office...
>> yet it still works.... go figure...

> Don't compare apples to oranges ;) He's using a release version and you are
> using an ALPHA.

Am posting with the Alpha. Have tested with the latest release too...

--
Have Fun,

Ben Allen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta)
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
God creates dinosaurs. God kills dinosaurs. God creates man. Man kills
God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man... Woman inherits the
earth. (Jurassic Park)