As the well rated X1 Enterprise Client has recently become free at and
can be downloaded from http://www.x1.com/products/xds.html I have
emailed X1 from their request a feature web page
http://www.x1.com/support/customer_care/index.html?code=3200 with a
request to create a Bat! e-mail filter for the desktop search program.
Their reply was as follows:

"...Thank you for contacting us with your suggestion.

We keep a running tally of the different suggestion and feature
requests we get from customers. They do affect the future development
of the product.

Thank you again for taking the time to help make X1 better. Keep the
good ideas coming!"

If more people from this list contact X1 we may get a Bat! filter

--
 Ian