Hi

On Wednesday 1 November 2006 at 1:46:31 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Alexander S. Kunz
wrote:

> View / Toolsbar / Quicksearch maybe?

Un-ticking or re-ticking that makes no difference. When the box is
visible on the quicksearch toolbar, anything typed into the one in
front of the message list is duplicated there in real time
(although not deleted but will be overwritten). Selecting the box
on the toolbar yields "external exception 80000003."

> Or can you drag & drop it into the menu bar maybe?

I cannot move it at all.

I have tried replacing TB!'s registry entries with a backup but it
made no difference.

Any idea where the menu/toolbar customisation settings are stored?
I was fiddling with these earlier and the problem arose the next
time I started TB!

MFPA

Volvo, Video, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around.)

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1