Hello Martin,

>> as anyone used this?
>> http://www.artelplus.com/en/thebatsync.php
>> It offers syncing The Bat! with either the Palm or Pocket PC address book.

> Sounds quite like something I waited for since I started using TB!.
> But I am confused because they advertise to sync the Windows Mobile
> addressbook, but isn't this just the same as Microsoft Outlook
> addressbook (here my Active Sync just syncs Outlooks Addressbook with
> my Windows CE device).

The Active sync conduit that syncs the Windows Mobile addressbook with Outlook
will be replaced by "thebatsync" so that the Windows mobile address book will
sync with The Bat! instead of syncing with the Outlook. The Outlook Calendar
and tasks etc will still sync, but not the address book. At least that is how
other program syncs work.

> As this is "try before you buy" I think I'll just give it a try if I
> got the time. If you do please let me know how the thing was working.

Well, I have had lots of problems with PDA syncing, which is why I was hoping
some one here would have experience of using it.

 Graham         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2