On Thursday, 2 November 2006, at 00:22:35 [GMT +0000] you wrote:

>> It seems that if I forward or originate a HTML email in TB! it will always
>> get double spaced when viewed at gmail.

>> Any ideas ? plain text email is fine.

BA> Only on gmail? What does your template look like?

I'm actually having trouble reproducing it now - I'm guessing that the
HTML emails that TB! are producing are being detected as spam by the ISP
(uses brightmail outgoing as well). So I'm trying to prove who is
misbehaving by using email accounts at fastmail.fm, hotmail.com, yahoo.com
and my office. So far only text email makes it through:(

So whilst I know there is something strange about html email spacing I
obviously don't need it for now as I can't send anyway ...

cheers,
davidp.
--
David Pascoe, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], Western Australia

Using The Bat! v3.85.03  on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2