Hi Roelof,

on Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 16:49 you wrote in message
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
among others:

> Hallo GMX,

> On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:50:26 +0100GMT (11-11-2006, 15:50 , where I
> live), you wrote:

G>> I had to delete the accounts of some people (incoming and
G>> outgoing) because I got many mails of other people and of
G>> mailinglists there. In further times all worked.

> Could you rephrase that please, it doesn't make much sense as you put
> it. Do you mean to say that your filters got corrupted?

For example I have found this mail not in folder "TBUDL", but in folder "Roelof
Otten"! Yes, I think, that the filters got corrupted.

G>> I also have dropped the folders from an old account to a new one
G>> and controlled all filters!

> So you moved folders from an obsolete account to a current one, that
> should pose no problems, but how did you do that?
> You checked all filters, I suppose. What were you looking for?

I moved the complete folder, not only the messages. I looked if there is the
correct folder in the filter, f. e. "\\GMX\Inbox\Roelof Otten"!

G>> I had also other problems f. e. I have had one time suddenly 2
G>> folders instead of one for some people with the same mails, etc.

> Was this after you moved the folders from one account to another?

I think so!

> I'd suggest to create a new folder for the duplicate folders, move the
> messages to the new folder and then delete both duplicate folders and
> to adapt your matching filters.

G>> What can be the matter?

> Something's gone corrupted, it's hard to give a real cause.

Roland

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP-Key: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?qs=0x2187626E

I use The Bat! v3.81.18 RC2 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2!