Hallo rich,

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:00:47 -0500GMT (15-11-2006, 6:00 , where I
live), you wrote:

RG> Oy - How odd -- All of a sudden a filter has decided to forget its hot
RG> key trigger and every time I need to use this filter I have to first
RG> open the sorting office and edit the filter to again remember this key
RG> combination as the execute trigger!

RG> Anyone? (I'm on TB! v 2.12.)

Sounds like something got corrupted in your sorting office.
Create a new filter with the same actions, assign the hotkey to it and
delete the old filter and see whether that helps.

If this doesn't help, copy the account.srx file from the matching
account to a save location. Create a TB backup of your filters (I
guess that would be either account properties or general options)
Close TB
Delete the account.srx file
Start TB
Restore your backup
In my experience to restore a backup removes dead entries from the
sorting office and the address book, so you might try this.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Water floats a ship...Water sinks a ship.  Old Chinese Proverb
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.86.03 ALPHA (beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM