Hi Roelof,

GG>>  my e-zines are coming in in html, that's a must, 'cause GG>>  they
weren't readable when they're displayed in text-GG>>  only. But the fontsize of
the zines is so damm small, is GG>>  it possible to get the fontsize of html
messages get GG>>  resized while tossing?

> When viewing in HTML, TB should display the font size
> as  defined by the author, nothing you can do about that.

Hmmm... very pity.
In the new Internet Explorer 7 it's possible now to resize the font,
I would plead for a similar option in TB then!

--
Regards,
Gunivortus