Hallo MFPA,

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:54:59 +0000GMT (17-11-2006, 19:54 , where I
live), you wrote:

>>   When decrypting a PGP/MIME encrypted message that starts with a URL
>>   in the format http://www.voormijalleen.nl on the very first line and
>>   the seond line empty, that first line isn't displayed by TB. Copying
>>   the PGP block to the clipboard and decrypting it from there displays
>>   the URL just fine,

M> PGP Inline as opposed to MIME

As far as I can see there's no difference between MIM and inline when
encrypting messages with TB

M> but you could refer to the thread from  October last year starting with
M> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and the bug track entry at
M> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5222

In spite of the resolved status of that bug I can still reproduce it.
Created a new entry: https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6073

--
Groetjes, Roelof

I'm not a Vulcan, but I play one on TV - Leonard Nimoy
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.86.03 ALPHA (beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM