Hello Sandy,

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:43:44 -0500 GMT (17/11/2006, 09:43 +0700 GMT),
Sandy wrote:

S> i broke my arm today and cannot type with rt hand

Sorry to hear that.

S> left hand somehow lost all the mail in my folders and they are gone too
S> icons changed and i cant make new filter/

That's weird. I don't know how you could have achieved that.

S> sorry for basic question very rattled about arm and now old special
S> messages

Can you use the mouse, or only the keyboard?

I guess your question is about how to create new filters, correct me
if I'm wrong.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

10. A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but
    rarely what you want it to do.