Hi

On Thursday 23 November 2006 at 3:44:14 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Barry
wrote:

> I'm confused, I too would like a list of attachments 'line by line' so I
> tried the macros you suggested and I just get a comma separated list same
> as before.

After some tweaking, I have Matthias' apparently working for me.
Took me a while.

> I'm sure I must be missing something but I can't see what!

Part of the tweak is to replace the four instances of a semicolon
with a comma since the attachment list we don't like is comma
separated

> I invoke the macro with <CTRL-SPACE> after inserting the attachments.

And I am calling it from a template using %qt=

MFPA

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1