Hello Fellow TBUDL Subscribers Who Might Consider Running a Beta!

The splash screen on the current beta is as colorful as the Christmas
season. Worth being a beta tester just to get an advance peek at it.

Beta version 3.86.11 is running well, reliably, and stably, according
to everything I hear. Certainly it is for me.

So, if you've been considering signing up for beta testing, now is a
particularly auspicious time to do it.

It's tempting to me to close and re-launch The Bat! just for the
pleasure of another look at the cheerful splash screen. But the
biggest benefit, of course, is the collection of features and fixes of
this latest beta version.

Of course, you can always wait for the release. Surely it wlll happen
before Christmas is over. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.86.11 beta on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2