Roelof,

Friday, December 29, 2006, 8:35:28 AM, you wrote:

RO> The BayesIt plug-in is no longer included. It can be downloaded
RO> separately from:
RO> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/bayesit/bayesit.msi

Thanks. I guess I should read release notes more thoroughly. I don't
depend on BayesIt for the most part, since K9 has proved to be
remarkably accurate (99.6% typically, with only a false positive every
few months), but I've used BayesIt in tandem, hoping it would catch
the few that do slip through. So far, it hasn't, so maybe it's time to
check out the others.

--
Rick