Hello Jeanny House & everyone else,

on 30-Dez-2006 at 04:57 you (Jeanny House) wrote:

> Ever since I installed some Windows XP Automatic Update, it
> automatically makes Outlook/Office the default client for mailto:
> URLs. I have to change it manually every time I re-open The Bat!

That happened to me because I was not working with admin rights. It
looks as if you can change the setting, but it doesn't stick. I had to
login with a user that has admin rights and correct the setting.
Everything was OK after that.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but
eventually you find a hair stylist you like.