Hello one and all,

My wife and I just recently noticed that each of our accounts now has
a "quarantine" folder which neither of us remembers seeing before. Are
we *both* going senile or did these folders just magically appear and
if so, when?

Since they *are* here, how are they used? Presumably TB! will perform
the quarantines or is it something I have to do?

BTW, they existed before I downloaded the Christmas edition.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Conveying information with The Bat! ver: 3.95.6
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 2