Hello Richard Wakeford & everyone else,

on 05-Jan-2007 at 09:57 you (Richard Wakeford) wrote:

> I have a fairly extensive friends list which I imported from SpamPal
> which I used before this programme. I also have a good blackword list.

Just a question, not directly to you, but isn't importing friendslists
into the antispam program quite redundant when you also have an adress
book in TB? I just thought that it might be nice if an antispam plugin
could access the AB and automatically whitelist the contacts.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

The known is finite, the unknown infinite. Intellectually, one could
stand on an islet in the midst of an illimitable ocean of
inexplicability. Our business in every generation is to reclaim a
little more land, to add to the extent and solidity of our
possessions. -- Thomas Henry Huxley